And Drumroll Please…
After 54 hours of furious coding and hard work, ten teams (5 student led, 5 community member led) presented a string of outstanding demos! Congrats to all on a fantastic job!
Subcategories (winners of mugs from our sponsor Highland Capital Partners):
- Most Likely to be the First to Make $1 Million: Securehealing
- Best Demo: FunBun
- Most Creative Idea: Chefsperience
- LRN2TXT: received $500, student members will take a free trip to the Bay Area to pitch their ideas and visit startups (thanks to our sponsor UM’s Center for Entrepreneurship), and a conference call with our sponsor Highland Capital Partners
- FoodCircles: received $250 cash prize
- FunBun: received $100 cash prize
Be sure to check them out!